shaoline Index du Forum
shaoline Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Gipsy Kings - The Best Of The Gipsy Kings (1995)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shaoline Index du Forum -> Info -> Liens utiles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
padmfaith

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gipsy Kings - The Best Of The Gipsy Kings (1995) Répondre en citant

Gipsy Kings - The Best Of The Gipsy Kings (1995) > bit.ly/1sLa8zL

Also,....while...."La....Dona"....and...."Galaxia"....on....the....Greatest....Hits....album....are....the....studio....versions,....the....ones....on....The....Best....of....the....Gipsy....Kings....are....live....versions"Galaxia"..(Studio,..Instrumental)..2:37..11Tierra....Gitana....(1996)....A....Ti....A....Ti....Siempre....Acaba....tu....Vida....Estrellas....Mi....Corazon....Mujer....Tierra....Gitana....Pajarito....Los....Peces....en....el....Rio....Igual....Se....Entonces....Catalua....A....Tu....Vera....Campesino....La....Rumba....de....Nicolas....Tierra....Gitana....is....without....a....doubt....one....of....the....Gipsy....Kings'....better....studio....cutsPrinted..in..the..U.S.ABest....Music!!!........by....Chapin73....Great....music....to....add....to....your....collectionNicolas..and..Canut..alternately..assist..him..with..with..their..singing,..but..the..focus,..however,..is..on..the..guitarEnter...Gipsy...Kings...in...the...field...Titel"Pida...Me...La"......3:18...5I....mean,....they....knew....I....would....buy....it,....even....if....it....differed....from....Love....Songs....only....in....cover....art,....but....I....am....only....one....Fanatic....out....of....250....million....or....so....AmericansI...have...a...vague...memory...of...seeing...a...copy...of...this...CD...in...Germany...which...had...different...cover...art...(namely...a...caravan...and...a...woman...sillouhetted...against...the...setting...sun)...but...I...have...never...seen...it...since...and...I...may...be...misremembering,...as...it...was...several...years...agoThe....Best....of....the....Gipsy....Kings....at....Discogs....The....Best....of....the....Gipsy....Kings....at....gipsykings.net....Ami....Wa....Wa....is....also....certainly....a....crowd....pleaser,....as....evidenced....when....they....play....it....on....concertPedir....a....tu....Corazon....is....an....excellent....upbeat....song;....the....reggae-infused....Escucha....Me....is....an....excellent....track....(although....I....have....to....say....I....like....the....European....version....better),....and....Montaa....is....a....real....treat....for....all....the....Canut....fansExternal...links[edit]Cantos...De...Amor...(1998)...Un...Amor...Gitano...Soy...A...Mi...Manera...No...Volvere...Love...&...Libert...Quiero...Saber...Mi...Corazon...Caminando...por...la...Calle...Madre...Mia...Passion...Habla...Me...Tu...Quieres...Volver...Mujer...Trista...Pena...Inspiration...Why,...you...may...ask...yourself,...have...I...placed...Cantos...de...Amor...before...Compas,...even...though...it's...dated...1998?...Have...I...lost...my...gourd?...I'm...afraid...notThis....is....not....to....say....it's....a....bad....album;....don't....forget....it's....still....the....Gipsy....Kings....we're....talking....about....hereAndr..Reyes..is..credited..as..'Andre..Reyes'"Djobi....Djoba"........3:27....2"Volare"........3:42....7"Bamboleo"....3:27..14Diaz*..3:24..14..GalaxiaKeyboards..–..Dominique..Droin..2:45..15..Vamos..A..Bailar..(Live)Mixed..By..–..Philippe..CussetPiano..–..Dominique..PerrierRecorded..By..–..Roland..GuillotelTrumpet..–..Guillermo..Fellove..5:03..16..Love..&..Libert..3:55..17..A..Tu..VeraGuitar,..Lead..Vocals,..Songwriter..–..Franois..ReyesMixed..By..–..Alex..SirlaPercussion..[Palmas]..–..Diego..Baliardo*,..Paco..BaliardoVocals..–..Nicolas..ReyesWritten-By..–..MIt...also...includes...the...new...song..."A...Tu...Vera"...in...an...acoustic...tone1ShakiraView..In..iTunes..Mi..SangreJuanesView..In..iTunes..Alejandro..Sanz:..Grandes..Exitos..1997-2004Alejandro..SanzView..In..iTunes....Name..Album..Artist..Time..Price....1..Fruta..Fresca..El..Amor..de..Mi..Tierra..Carlos..Vives..3:53..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..2..A..Dios..le..Pido..Un..Da..Normal..Juanes..3:25..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..3..Y..Solo..Se..Me..Ocurre..Amarte..Alejandro..Sanz:..Grandes..Exitos..1997-2004..Alejandro..Sanz..4:37..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..4..Mara..(Pablo..Flores..Spanglish..Radio..Edit)..Ricky..Martin..Ricky..Martin..4:31..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..5..Salom..Atado..a..Tu..Amor..Chayanne..4:13..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..6..Bailamos..Enrique..Enrique..Iglesias..3:34..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..7..La..Gata..Bajo..la..Lluva..Amor..Eterno..-..Los..xitos..Roco..Drcal..3:40..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..8..Serana..Mosaique..Claude..Martinez,..Francois..Delabriere..&..Gipsy..Kings..4:21..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..Qu..Ser..de..M..Serie..Estelar:..Lolita..-..Amor,..Amor..Lolita..4:08..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..Voces..Con..Otro..Air..Chambao..3:53..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..View..In..iTunes..$9.99Genres:..Latin..Pop,..Music,..Latino,..WorldReleased:..Mar..07,..1995..2012..Nonesuch..Records..Customer..Ratings..4.8333330..Ratings..Influencers..Pepe..PintoLa..Nia..de..los..Peines..Influenced..by..This..Artist..BustamanteRodrigo..y..Gabriela..Contemporaries..Pepe..HabichuelaKetamaManolo..CaracolSanta..EsmeraldaAli..Farka..TourDjavanZap..MamaOfra..Haza..Gipsy....Kings....(1988?)....Bamboleo....Tu....Quieres....Volver....Moorea....Bem,....Bem,....Maria....Un....Amor....Inspiration....A....Mi....Manera....Djobi,....Djoba....Faena....Quiero....Saber....Amor,....Amor....Duende....My....comments....about....the....U.S"Bem,....Bem,....Maria"........3:06....6Tierra..Gitana..contains..many..other..gourmet..dishes..for..the..ears,..including..the..wonderfully..bouncy..La..Rumba..de..Nicolas,..Pajarito,..and..Igual..se..EntoncesAfter..recording..Este..Mundo,..the..Gipsy..Kings..took..some..time..off..with..the..release..of..their..live..album,..but..for..this..cut..they..went..back..into..the..recording..studio..and..went..back..towards..the..rumba..flamenco..soundBut....that's....no....reason....not....to....add....this....album....to....your....collectionFirst....off,....the....high-energy....dance....numbers....are....simply....off....the....scale....in....the....vocal....quality....and....the....general....soundreleases,..Allegria..is..the..same..acoustic..style..as..their..first..European..albumsArchived..from..the..original..on..6..July..2011Greatest..Hits..(1994)..Djobi..Djoba..Baila..Me..Bamboleo..Pida..Me..La..Bem,..Bem,..Maria..Volar..Moorea..A..Mi..Manera..Un..Amor..Galaxia..Escucha..Me..Tu..Quieres..Volver..Soy..La..Quiero..Allegria..Vamos..a..Bailar..La..Dona..Medley..Whenever..I..see.."Greatest..Hits"..type..albums,..I..wonder..how..much..input..the..artists..themselves..have..over..the..track..selectionThe..Gipsy..Kings..are..much..more..excellent..live..in..concert..than..in..the..studio..because..they..draw..energy..and..enthusiasm..from..the..crowd..and..it..shows..through..clearly..in..their..music f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shaoline Index du Forum -> Info -> Liens utiles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation